“Inspirational and informative ...
every page bursts with wisdom, hope and practical step-by-step strategies for overcoming Stress.”
Darren Stephens, Best Selling Author
“The 10 Day Turnaround”
Positive thinking alone is not enough to turn your life around.
You must have some strategies, some step-by-step plans for changing how you think, how you feel.
Everyday moods of frustration, anger, hopelessness, anxiety and fear are all too commonplace.
This book, How To Overcome Stress Naturally shows you how to take immediate control of your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing in simple step-by-step practical ways including:
- Daily Mindfulness Activities
- Daily Meditations / Contemplations
- Daily Step-by-Step Plan
- Extensive Resource Directory
I have interviewed 6 experts in the field of Western, Integrative, Ayurvedic, Nutritional and Environmental medicine who share the latest information in mind-body connection and health. There is a wealth of information that will arm you well in making informed wise choices for your health and your family’s health.
I have also interviewed 5 everyday people who have overcome stress and depression naturally, whose stories will encourage and inspire you as they did me.
These changing economic times demand we take responsibility for our health and our prosperity, otherwise stress will indeed takeover. Choose to take control Now.
In this book you will learn:
- To Take Control of your life immediately
- The simple ABC steps of overcoming stress
- How to create prosperity in times of financial stress
- That now is the perfect time for new beginnings, new thinking, new friends
- Where to go for Ayurvedic, Nutritional, Environmental, Integrative medical help
- Who is available to answer your health questions from a holistic perspective
- How you can make some simple changes to your eating for amazingly healthy results
Winning starts with beginning. Anonymous
|10% of profits from this book are donated to Aussie Helper
(Read Chapter 7 Brian Egan’s Story)
Available in Australian retail bookstores November 2009